Re: Projects Nokia should support (yours?)

ext Andrea Grandi wrote:
> I still don't know if I can propose an application that is not started yet.

What counts is whether it can be a complete product when Maemo 5 is
released. The beta SDK is expected to be available on March-May, do your
math.

What also counts is a developer or a team behind that you can trust. 12
totally unknown developers with a great and amazing idea count probably
less that 1-2 guys known for developing A, B, C proposing something
still cool but doable.

This was discussed already at
http://lists.maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-community/2008-October/001143.html

You might want also have a look at the rest of the thread starting at
http://lists.maemo.org/pipermail/maemo-community/2008-October/thread.html#1090

--
Quim Gil
marketing manager, open source