Re: Good News - WIFI NOT Borked after Update

En/na John Holmblad ha escrit:

> Maybe I was lucky this time but, for my N800 the OS update seems to have
> worked although there is a new window on my "IT top" that informs me
> that "Video Center is here". I will figure out what that means when I
> get some time to do so.

Luck or you didn't do any of the things that makes the update fail.
In my case it failed because I had a symbolic link in
~/MyDocs/.documents, but since I knew the update could fail (as it did)
I completed it from the command line, so no harm was done.
Others have not been so lucky, and others, like you, had no problem at
all (especially if they didn't touch the included documentation).
Touching things under $HOME shouldn't bork an upgrade.

Bye
--
Luca