Re: A Race between the IPhone and the Nokia IT WE

On Sat, Oct 11, 2008 at 11:10 PM, Tim Ashman <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I also think if there was flash on the cnet page the iphone would just skip it
> thus making the test easier for the iphone.  I amazes me that a supposed
> educated tech review firm would miss this point entirely.  I think they are
> just lame or they are slanted toward getting that next apple invite.  Either
> way long live the NIT
>
> tim

Apple always preteds Linux doesn't exist... so it's kinda natural that
fans of the JesusPhone and the Church of Cupertino itself would like
to enlighten the masses about the superiority of their proprietary OS
and "solutions" compared to "that other OS that doesn't exist".

FC