Re: A Race between the IPhone and the Nokia IT WE

I'm not impressed. That's like having a motorcycle race a scooter -- the motorcycle is on I-5 from Seattle to Portland (Sprint or AT&T) and the scooter's on I-5 from Los Angeles to San Francisco (AT&T or Sprint) and both are trying to get to Salt Lake City first (Akamai's data centers that are caching CNET's content). Show me some latency figures and network topology maps between the mobile devices and their end points then I might be just a tiny bit less annoyed. Otherwise, they might as well record a two legged dog chasing a mule hauled apple cart and pronounce, "the apple hauler is faster than the kibble incinerator... I'm not sure if it's the network or the device."

-Gary