Re: A Race between the IPhone and the Nokia IT WE

Jonathan Greene wrote:
Think it's more a matter of totally different device categories and
markets.  iPhone is a focused on a broad consumer market and the NIT
is not.

To me, that sounds like you're saying the dog is a shelty and poodle mix while the mule is the offspring of an Abyssinian donkey bred with an Appaloosa horse. The CNET "technical" journalist never drew any distinction between the devices. She and her editor assumed that the only interest consumers would have in either device/network is how fast they can stream skateboarding dog videos from YouTube from the back of Governor Palin's mini-van. But that's just the unfiltered mood I'm in today; not cached at the edge of the network.

-Gary