Re: Bug: LatAm region settings wrong

Andre Klapper wrote:> I also have "Espanol (America Latina)" in Settings > Control Panel >> Language and Region, but no "Espanol (Mexico)".
As far as I know, there is no "Español (México)" in Maemo. Only "Español (América Latina)", although for Latin America es_MX is internally used...
> https://bugs.maemo.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=Translations only provided> "Espanol (Mexico)" but no "Espanol (America Latina)".
Strange! I see the opposite. In the link you sent I can see "América Latina" and no "México"...
> So it seems that the setting was changed in the software, and Bugzilla> told us about the history behind this. I've just fixed this in Bugzilla,> so...:> > Please file a bug.
The problem is that we cannot file a bug so easily. As Fernando mentioned, this setting could be correct for Mexico (I have no clue) and for sure it's incorrect for Argentina. Some more investigation is needed in order to make a good bug report.
I'll see what I can find and try and file a bug tonight.
Alejandro.