From: maemo-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:maemo-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of R. G. Newbury
Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2008 23:08
To: Maemo Users
Subject: SQLite3 driving me nuts! Sqlite incapable

Does anyone know of a repositary which actually has all of the bits for
sqlite3?

N810 with diablo latest. The gronmayer site has the following:
at reposiary.amemo.org diablo/sdk free site,

libsqlite3-0 (v. 3.4.1-1osso3)
libsqlite3-dev (v. 3.4.1-1osso3)
*BUT NO SQLITE3*

st debfarm chinook user
libsqlite3-dev (v. 3.4.2-2)
libsqlite3-tcl (v. 3.4.2-2)
sqlite3 (v. 3.4.2-2)
sqlite3-doc (v. 3.4.2-2)
*BUT NO LIBSQLITE3-0*

With debfarm enabled, the app manager sees the sqlite3-3.4.2-2 version but
chokes on using the osso version of libsqlite3

Does anyone have a source for a libsqlite3-0 osso package? A quick google
reveals a thread last January on internettablettalk which implies
  that such a library existed back then
http://www.internettablettalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15583

Meanwhile posted logs at garage.maemo.org/builder/diablo have lines like:

Get:5 http://osso.stage.dmz diablo/sdk/free libsqlite3-0 3.4.1-1osso3
[208kB]

There is no site osso.stage.dmz and I have no idea what this could refer to.
Anyone?

Meanwhile, I can and have sqlite (version 2) installed on my N810, but of
course, the database I want to use (created on my laptop) is in the
incompatible version 3 format.

And of course, sqlite version 2 does NOT have the .import FILE TABLE command
which would allow me to export-transfer-import the data tables.

And I do not want to revert to a long session with sed to create a file
which I can use with .read file.

Geoff