Re: Insufficient Space to upgrade

Michael Conklin wrote:
> I had the same experience - I deleted documentation files and it
> seemed to provide enough space but when I rebooted I got in an endless
> reboot loop and had to reflash. Fortunately that fixed some other
> problems I was having like the RSS feeder not working, still a pain
> setting up my claws mail accounts again.
Hint : When installing Claws, put the email files on the external memory
card.   You may have to install Claws again on a reflash, but the files
and Claws organization may survive reflashing.   At least it seems to
have worked that way the last couple times I had to mess with flashing
and had to 'restore' from backup.

Always, Fred C