Re: Which *class* of SDHC card to get?

It's my understanding from previous threads on this subject that a Class
6 card is just about as fast as the current n8xx processing can handle.

 As I understand it, the primary use of faster cards is for large format
digital photo and video applications.

  It's possible that if you ever switch to an ASUS eee PC (or something
like it) with a 800 or faster processor, you might want a Class 8 card.

Always, Fred C