Re: Problems with RSS feed reader in Diablo

I will try to report it. Being a complete linux novice this may be beyond my current capabilities (attaching the contents of a device folder to the bug). I will also try reflashing and reinstalling my apps to see if I can duplicate the problem and pin down the cause. I won't have time to do the reflash until the weekend however.

Mike