Diable/Modest - IMAP offline questions

Hello,

I've had Modest set up to downloading all headers and bodies for all
messages of any size using IMAP. The N810 hasn't been flashing the
update icon so I assume I'm running the latest version.

Without trying to open every email, it seems like it has downloaded the
bodies for the 24 latest emails in my inbox for the rest it has only
downloaded the headers. In the sub folders it has downloaded the headers
for some folders (I assume they're the ones I've opened while being
online).

1. Is there any way to set it up so that it'll automatically download
all the bodies for all the messages in the inbox?

2. Is there any way to set it up so that it'll automatically synchronise
the headers (and preferably also the bodies) in all the folders?

If I had the answer to question 1, then I could solve question 2 by
having an account set up for each folder I suppose, but I'd prefer a
cleaner solution.

Kind regards,
Hans