KMPlayer and .wmv files

All,

does KMplayer properly playback *.wmv files? I have a number of wwwcasts
that playback no problem in Windows Media Player 11 but not in
kmplayer.  Is there a way to determine whether or not this failure is
caused by some kind of digital rights management technology at work?

Also, I notice that kmplayer gives me three choices of player

       Osso Media Server

       MPlayer

       Flash

Which one is the right one to use?

Also what does the selectable option

"use omapfb with Mplayer"

do. Is this some sort of DSP enhancement that is optional?

I have installed the worldtv99 add-in to kmplayer and I am getting used
to navigating with that long list of pre-defined "channels".

Any insights/help would be appreciated.

--

Best Regards,

John Holmblad