Re: Diablo's Modest/Email

Mark wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 12:46 PM, Aniello Del Sorbo<anidel@xxxxxxxxx>  wrote:
>> I just wanted to write that I don't think Andre Klapper wanted to be
>> rude and force others to follow his own ideas.
>> I might be wrong, of course, but having followed his work on Maemo as
>> bugmaster and having read several of his mails, I am willing to
>> believe he just used an unfortunate set of words.

> It's not the wording I'm objecting to, it's the idea. He could just
> have easily said "I suggest that IMAP may work better for you", and I
> would have still disagreed just as strongly.
>
> I didn't mean to impugn his character at all. It was only the idea
> that I was attacking.

Still, how about correcting instead of attacking. How about not
exceeding the carelessness contained in the original (in facts as
pointed out more so than wording imo, want should rationally follow need
after all) within the ranting responses. IOW, try to apply the same
level of critique on output as on input.

No, mirroring imap content at some of the clients by no means negates
various advantages of imap. :)

't.