Re: del.icio.us Applet for OS2008

Hi Daniel,

Daniel Martin Yerga schrieb:
> Hi.
>
> On Fri, 15 Aug 2008 09:48:38 +0200
> Uwe Kaminski <jukey@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> [...]
> > The applet works with an icon in statusbar which allows you to add
> > del.icio.us links.
>
> > Is there somebody who knows, where to find this application? :)
>
> Uwe, you probably downloaded it from a post mine in jaiku :)
Yes, I think so. I wasn't able to find it because search terms like
"del.icio.us" are hard to handle for search engines and not easy to find
at jaiku (because you can add feeds del.ico.us feeds there).
> To other people who doesn't are reading my jaikus, I have compiled and
> packaged a delicious statusbar applet from the maemo software public svn
> (stage.maemo.org...).
>
> I wonder why this applet doesn't was never published by them, because
> it works enough well.
>
> The link is here:
> http://yerga.net/files/delicious-applet_0.0.1-1_armel.deb
Thank you! :-)
> I haven't tested it with diablo, so it couldn't work or perhaps it
> works.
I tested it with jaiku and it works fine. It should be a garage project
or in maemo extras - I could imagine that somebody who has programming
skills wants to work on a version with more features... :)

Ciao Uwe
--
Uwe Kaminski
Mail: jukey@xxxxxxxxx  - OpenPGP: http://ju-key.de/publickey/jukey.asc