Re: Not ablt to install modest (and other applications) again

Not wanting to sound like a bad person in anyway but the problem
started with the first poster not reading what was going to happn when
he removed modest.

I am a long time Linux user and i am VERY carefull when im root on the
system for just this reason.

To reinstall the packages its just a question of typing

apt-get install camera gpscamera libosso-email-interface modest
numptyphysics osso-addressbook osso-email-interface osso-filemanager
osso-filemanager-ui osso-global-search osso-imageviewer

Problem solved

/Chris