Re: Not ablt to install modest (and other applications) again

... and reinstalling all your apps and getting all the settings
changed back to the way you want them when the restore doesn't work
properly "only" takes you about 2 days... :-P

I won't be updating to Diablo for a long while yet. From what I've
been seeing, there are some very serious issues regarding things that
are extremely important to me that haven't yet been solved. I'm
reminded of the old saying, "don't fix what ain't broke."

Mark