Re: N810 Now Resets Very Frequently

I was suffering from the same sort of problem, I found that if I cleaned all my MP3's and Movies off of my internal SD card the problem went away.

Not sure if this helps,

Denis

On Wed, Aug 6, 2008 at 1:23 AM, Frantisek Dufka <dufkaf@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Igor Stoppa wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-08-05 at 19:30 +0300, ext Eero Tamminen wrote:
>
>> When you're not using the device, I would recommend putting it to
>> offline mode, that's an option in the power-button menu that disables
>> all radios in the device (next time you need to use net, just OK
>> a dialog that the device gives you).  This can make a large difference
>> if you have processes that like to often check things from the network.
>>

>> (above could be added to good answers about battery usage I guess)
>
> Well, it's a workaround, but the right answer is that those processes
> are obviously buggy and must be fixed.

I'm playing with other ugly workaround - sending SIGSTOP when
touchscreen/keys are locked and SIGCONT when unlocking to such buggy
processes. Works nice for browser or scummvm :-)

Once I finetune list of suitable tasks it would work like real device
suspend :-)

Frantisek