Re: Installing wget on Os2008/Diablo

open up the terminal, become root, type "apt-get install wget"

Denis

On Wed, Jul 23, 2008 at 4:50 PM, John Holmblad <jholmblad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
All,

has anyone been able to install wget on OS2008/Diablo?

 If so can you share how you did it? I thought I saw wget on the
application manager list but if it was there, it is gone now. Is the
easiest way to simply enable red pill mode, run the application manager,
install it and then turn off red pill mode?

--

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Acadia Secure Networks, LLC