Re: N810 Now Resets Very Frequently

On Tue, Jul 15, 2008 at 10:26 AM, Igor Stoppa <igor.stoppa@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-07-15 at 09:36 -0600, ext Mark wrote:
>
>> RTFM is *never* an acceptable response.
>
> In fact my response was "Learn how to describe problems".
>
> Far more useful than fixing any specific bug, imho.

... by RTFM-ing something that has nothing to do with the problem.

It's just as useful to ask specific questions. If the other person
doesn't know where to start, reading something that tells them how to
describe a problem isn't going to help. When you're stuck on a
problem, the last thing you need is for someone to tell you to go
learn in a few hours what it takes everybody else years to learn. What
you need is a new perspective, and for someone to point you in the
right direction or (GASP!) actually give you the benefit of their
experience.

Mark