Re: How to clone an N800?

Hi,

ext Denis Dimick wrote:
> I wonder if you could do an "apt-get -y APP_NAME" and get them to install.
> The -y tells it to just install, not ask any thing. Then you could write a
> short script to do the install.

The menu category question is done from post-install scripts,
and they don't use debconf (device doesn't have it) so this
is unlikely to work.

Hacking way could be to first ask apt to just download the packages,
then have something replace the maemo-select-menu-location calls
in the post-install scripts and only then install the packages.

	- Eero