Re: How to clone an N800?

Denis,
 the system tries to install the missing apps, but it fails with some, as
they need user input to select the installation folder.
 My frustration now is much, much greater - I've set and tested two N800
tablets yesterday - worked perfectly. Today they won't finish the power
sequence. Is there a way to display detailed info instead of the blue
bar? It would be good to see where they fail. Actually i should send it
as a separate question.
julius