Documentation edit rules proposal (was: Re: Announcing the "wiki page a day")

Dave Neary schrieb:
> [...]
> I will be putting one page per day under the microscope over the next
> few weeks which will get special attention for the day. The page for the
> 1st of July is "Root access" http://wiki.maemo.org/Root_access
>
> This page mentions a couple of methods which are well outdated, and it's
> directly related to a recent thread on the list, so it seems like a good
> candidate.
>
> I'll be nominating one page a day from the "Midgard wiki" category:
> http://wiki.maemo.org/Category:Midgard_wiki and at the end of the day,
> will declare the page stable. Given that it's holiday time, I may miss a
> day or two, and if you want to rebel against my evil plot and work on
> some other page in the category, please feel free.
Imho it would be nice to have a small set of rules for editing
documentation pages. Is there already a wiki page for this? If not,
there should be one.
E.g.: https://wiki.maemo.org/Documentation_rules

My first intension reading the first clean wiki article "Root access" was:
* For which device?
* For which OS?

In future artikles there will be the same questions. So in every
documentation article of the wiki there should be some tags:
* Testes with: N810
* Tested with: 770
* [...]
* Tested with OS2006
* [...]
* Skills and requirements for doing the stuff written in this article

What do you think?

Ciao Uwe

--
Uwe Kaminski