Re: Diablo released

Hi,

ext John Holmblad wrote:
> your question raises the more general question of where is the
> documentation for the new features and software faults that are
> corrected in this release? I will do some digging to see if I can find it.

For the bugs this is a good starting point:
https://bugs.maemo.org/buglist.cgi?target_milestone=4.1&resolution=FIXED&resolution=WORKSFORME

Probably the best enhancement is a huge browser performance improvement
for www-pages which use alpha-blended layers. Earlier panning was about
unusable for those *when the page was zoomed*, in Diablo panning works
nearly as fast when zoomed as it works when the page is not zoomed.

	- Eero