Re: Nokia: Linux Needs to Learn Business

Hi,

ext Steve Brown wrote:
> It's kind
> of sad that Jaaksi feels he needs to teach open source developers
> something, instead of learn from them.

What is sad is the way all this thing has evolved from the original
presentation in Handsets World and Jaaksi's answer to a journalist,
quoted out of context and the rest you have seen.

I have just uploaded the slides, see the EDITED part at the end of

http://flors.wordpress.com/2008/06/16/nokia-the-unknown-open-source-contributor/

The last slide says "Open source community and Nokia - We need to learn
from each other".

Note that this presentation was done to an audience totally immersed in
the mobile industry and probably not very familiar with open source. He
was explaining to this audience the good things Nokia was learning from
the open source community and the important role this community plays in
the development of Maemo and the Internet Tablets.

Anyway, let's keep working.

--
Quim Gil
marketing manager, open source