Re: Sluggish performance on my N800

Ok - received many suggestions now - thanks for them.

Lets see what I have got then.

1) Memory cards
Yep - got those! 4G internal, 2G eternal - both FAT32 on no-name cards.
Internal has or rather HAD) 128M swap file on it. I can remove them later
and try that.

2) DHCP vs Static IP
Currently on DHCP. I can switch that to static fairly easily.

3) GPE Calendar
No - No GPE software installed

4) Modest/RSS
Modest installed bu never (hardly ever) used. No defined RSS feeds in the
reader - I use Nibbler which only runs when I tell it to!

5) OFfline mode
Hmm - difficult that one. Major slowdown is when browsing so that might
not show anything up!

6) Browser cache.
I can try that one

7) Doing a lot of writes to JFFS2
I guess this means the rootfs? Pretty much everything I write to is on one
or other memory card.

I will keep looking!