Re: Sluggish performance on my N800

Eero Tamminen wrote:
> Have you filed a bug against Modest about this?

No... it doesn't exactly cause a big problem, it should be optional -
except I didn't see any way of turning off the checking. More worrying
is the bug that insists on opening the original mail app sometimes when
you click on an item that says something like "Multiple mails". Clicking
on an individual item pretty much opens Modest, most of the time. But it
does still have a habit of opening the old mail app even then (and as it
isn't configured on my N800, it complains about not having an account
defined...)

If I could turn off the "automatic checking" I would be extremely happy
with Modest now.