Re: omweather recently broken?

On Tue, 2008-05-06 at 20:48 -0400, Jeffrey Mark Siskind wrote:
> I'm running OS2008 on an N810. I have omweather installed. It was working fine
> until just the past day or so. Now the icons are all question marks in
> circles and the temperatures are all N/A. I haven't installed anything
> recently or changed any settings. I get an error "Wrong station code or ZIP
> code!!!". I have it set to show West Lafayette IN, Indianapolis, and Chicago.
> All three exhibit this same problem. Does anybody else have this problem? Any
> idea on how to fix it?

i recently received the following mail related to my registration with
the XML weather.com feed:

"[...]
Your registered application may or may not currently be in compliance
with the terms of our agreement (please refer to the developer SDK
containing the license agreement – see link below). We are in the
process of updating the Service to programmatically validate certain
licensing conditions. Beginning May 6, 2008, if your application is not
in compliance with these terms, the Service will no longer return data
to your application.
[... a lot of terms/restricctions ...]"

maybe this bug is related to a violation of terms.

--
Yonathan H. Dossow Acun~a                      http://kronin.bla.cl
Estudiante Ingenieria Civil Informatica