Re: Shortcut Applet?

Simple launcher is great, but does have limits and a bug or to that
could be updated.

A two click kludge solution might be to create a local web page with
links to what you want, assuming you can write a modestly simple web
page with links to the files you want to open and the browser/system
knows how to open the right app to view the file. Then use this as your
desktop webpage shortcut (see add applets).

Presumably you can access
the page when there's no wifi. You could also bookmark the page and
access it by clicking the web icon.  Getting to you files is a 3 click
solution this way.