Re: [Fwd: Garnet VM & PIM]

Jörgen Scheibengruber wrote:
On Tue, 2008-04-22 at 19:06 +0300, Eero Tamminen wrote:

Hi,

Maybe you could comment on the addressbook to
this poor maemo user? :-)

	- Eero
email message attachment (Garnet VM & PIM)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
From: ext Mark <wolfmane@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Maemo Users <maemo-users@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Garnet VM & PIM
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 09:26:30 -0600

[...]

The Garnet VM is of no use to me if I can't use it to access my Palm
address book. (That's also my #1 gripe with the Nokia tablet, by the
way - there's yet to be any app for it that can sucessfully import my
contacts in *any* format, including multiple-entry vCard and .csv.)

What's wrong with the shipped addressbook? It should be able to import
multiple-entry vcards and .csv just fine?

If it doesn't work for you, it would be cool if you could provide
samples of the data that doesn't work for you? (Create some "ghost"
contacts, don't send your private data ;-))

HTH,
Jörgen

I need *all* of the fields in my current address book to transfer, not just name, email & phone. The built-in Contacts app can't do that.

Mark