Re: Windows Flasher

Well, my main reason is that I'm installing Android on the phone, and
I wanted to make a "installing android for app devs" for this device.
My assumption is that most app devs in the US use Windows (Seeing as
how all BREW support is for Windows, and J2ME is both).  It looks like
I might be porting what Frantisek Dufka suggested.