Re: Windows Flasher

Jonathan Herriott wrote:
> I'm looking for a flasher as flexible as the linux version, but all
> I've found is:
> http://maemo.org/community/wiki/HOWTO_FlashLatestNokiaImageWithWindows/
>
> Is there a windows command-line version that is just as flexible as
> the linux flasher?

No, there isn't. Easiest would be to port http://www.nopcode.org/0xFFFF/
to Windows but so far nobody did it. Should be relatively easy with
mingw or cygwin and libusb for Windows.

You can also use the linux version from VMWare running linux in virtual
machine (or boot some live CD directly).

Frantisek