Fennec

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 11:21 AM, Michael Wiktowy
<michael.wiktowy@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  I did run into the same issue. But only with a few sites and not all
>  of them. I never drew the connection between my problems and
>  installing/uninstalling fennec. I guess it was the sites that I
>  visited using fennec that got their settings clobbered in MicroB. I
>  will try to delete and remake the stored passwords and see it that
>  helps.

YMMV, but that didn't help in my case. I tried more than once.

Part of the problem is that MicroB is just too stripped down. I fully
understand the need/desire to save space, but there are quite a few
settings and options that should not have been dropped.

Hopefully, the release version of fennec will not only be fully
functional, but will replace MicroB completely in some future version
of ITOS.

Mark