Flash vulnerability - are the tablets affected?

I just read about an apparently nasty vulnerability in flash, and it
seems it's cross-platform, however it's not clear to me (I'm not as
bright as the people that discovered it) if for "cross-platform" they
mean between linux-x86 and windows-x86 or that other cpus could be affected.

Slashdot story:
http://tech.slashdot.org/tech/08/04/18/0436232.shtml

Adobe advisory:
http://www.adobe.com/support/security/bulletins/apsb08-11.html

As usual, versions for anything else than window/linux x86/mac osx and
solaris are not available for download.

Are the tablets immune from this problem, and, in case they aren't, is
there an update planned?

(good thing I'm using flashblock, though it's not fool proof and
sometimes it plays flash animations even if I don't click on them).

Bye
--
Luca