Re: Move from 2007 to 2008 Questions

Dr. Nicholas Shaw wrote:
> So, before I take the plunge and upgrade, I thought I’d put a
> list out and try to identify if the existing applications are compatible
> with 2008

There are also other things to consider. At least for me the touchscreen
worked much worse in OS2008. Last OS2007 firmwares improved N800
touchscreen responsiveness a lot and upgrade to OS2008 was step back to
those early days of OS2007 for me. Also next version of OS2008 named
Diablo is announced to be released in Q2 with N810 WiMAX edition so it
is relatively near. There are many good things in curent OS2008 but
there are also bad ones. I hope Diablo will fix some of those things and
bring us updated and faster Microb engine with speed similar to Opera in
OS2007 :-)

Frantisek