Let's do something together in LinuxTag

Hi!

We proposed some kind of maemo sessions at http://www.linuxtag.org/2008/
(Berlin, 28-31 May) done in combination with the Linux Mobile track and
we have got four slots. Thank you!

It's a good time and place to talk about the maemo community within the
maemo community, or at least the part of it that can make it there. If
you are interested keep following because we could invite you... or your
preferred maemo rock star.

Here is the proposal:

1. MAEMO COMMUNITY UPDATE
Where are we + questions and comments...

2. COOL MAEMO APPS
A couple of demos + meet the developers

3. COOL PLATFORM HACKS
A couple of demos + meet the developers

4. MAEMO.ORG: WHAT NEXT?
Mid term: What Nokia should do + What the community should do

The session is on Thursday afternoon. We can organize an informal get
together after that.

The setting of each session could be i.e. 2 community + 1 Nokia people
taking around 50% of the time to present stuff and leave the rest for
questions and discussion.

Who? Well, what about you deciding. Suggest names for tracks, provide
good reasons and we will invite (travel and accommodation) those seeming
to be interesting and well supported.

Please don't populate the list for this. Go instead to
http://maemo.org/community/wiki/linuxtag2008/ and submit your feedback.

Quim