Mouse button 2/3 on N8*0 ?

Hi,

If the app supports the additional mouse buttons, it should do so on
the tablet as well without modifications. E.g. I'm able to scroll
through lists with the mouse wheel on the tablet via vnc.
AFAIK, tap-and-hold doesn't technically emulate any mouse button. It's
handled on the application level (GTK, Hildon), not by the X server.

Cheers,

Martin