N810 European Power Adapter

Hi,

>Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 13:48:09 -0700
>From: Kip Warner <kip at thevertigo.com>
>Subject: N810 European Power Adapter
>
>I bought my N810 in Canada, and so it uses a standard North
>American power adapter.
>
>Is it easy to acquire one usable in Europe from over there? If
>so, how much are they, and can they be used all across Europe?

European (in addition to other countries) Electric Plugs (with
pictures),
Sockets, Voltages and Frequencies can be found from here.

http://www.travel-images.com-/electric-plugs.html

You can compare voltage and frequency requirements given for your device
to the country specs to check if your device is compatible or not.

Cheers,
//Jarmo