hardshell cases

hendrik at topoi.pooq.com wrote:
> It's been mentioned before:  cases for the Nintendo DS work for the
> N800.  You might even get to try one at your local videogame store
> before you buy it.  I haven't tried it myself yet, but I've been
> planning to.

I have a book-style zippered Nintendo DS case that was only something
like 7 dollars at Wal-Mart. It's just a bit oversized -- not enough to
slip anything extra inside, though -- and the result is too big to be
pocketable, but it's a good protective kit for dropping into my backpack
along with my foldable Bluetooth keyboard and my portable Wi-Fi access
point.

Before I bought it, I considered various organizer and paper notebook
binders that had been recommended but didn't find anything appropriate.