The Suspense Builds for the Wimax enabled Nokia Internet Tablet

On Fri, 14 Mar 2008 11:40:17 -0700
Kip Warner <kip at thevertigo.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 2008-03-14 at 14:37 -0400, Jonathan Greene wrote:
> > while I am totally looking forward to this... we need the network as
> > well as the device.  Having a new Nokia Tablet instead of my N810
> > without actual WiMax to connect to is not going to make much of a
> > difference
>
> Very true.

	That will be very cool. I couldn't wait for it though. I
ditched Sprint as a carrier several months ago. Here in SE Michigan
USA it got so bad it was cheaper for me to pay the ETF rather than pay
monthly for service that was spotty at best. Beyond that, why would I
want to go back to a device that locks me into one carrier? Currently I
can and do tether my handset to my Nokia w/a data plan. I can do that
with just about any carrier, so no matter where I can choose a carrier
that has coverage. Carriers also give away handsets. FWIW

Best Regards,

--
Peter The Plumber sm on the Road
State Licensed Plumber