The Suspense Builds for the Wimax enabled Nokia Internet Tablet

All,

fyi.

    http://www.electronista.com/articles/08/03/13/nokia.n810.wimax.soon/

Also here is the url to an article that discusses a  Wibro (~WIMAX)
product from Samsung:

    http://www.electronista.com/articles/08/03/10/samsung.w100k.4g.player/

And here is an article from the Thurs March13, 2008 edition of the
Washington Post that is somewhat critical of the Internet Tablet type
devices including the Nokia N800 and N810:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/03/12/AR2008031203671.html?sub=AR

Here is the concluding text from that article:

--

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Acadia Secure Networks, LLC