GPE on maemo manual? / Repository signatures

>   - Once I (accidentally) open the calendar app, it refuses to close.
>     The "X" in the upper right which *should*, by all that is standard
>     and holy, close the app instead minimizes it.  The only way I have
>     found thus far to close the calendar app is by opening an xterm and
>     killing it from the command line.  Can this be changed to behave in
>     the standard way and, if so, how?

This is intentional behavior - since the calendar must be open for
alarms to fire, the close button just minimizes. You can quit it using
the menu close option, no need for an xterm.  It's just a way of
avoiding unfortunate surprises for users.

You might also want to look for the GPE Linuxtogo email list.

Ryan

--
Ryan Pavlik
www.cleardefinition.com