DUN via bluetooth - with Verizon?

Michael,

I suggest that, if you enable EVDO/Broadband on your Verizon wireless
account, you sign up for the  "all you can eat" data plan. The sooner
you do it the better, also, because that way you will be "grandfathered"
in case Verizon Wireless down the road decides to make the broadband
data plans less generous as the increased demand from users for
broadband access puts pressure on the broadband capacity of the their
network

By way of example, look at what happened with text messaging which, all
of a sudden, is producing ~40% of the profits in the mobile industry in
the U.S. (or at least that is what was reported in the news today). This
result was achieved by the mobile service providers tinkering with the
text messaging plans and increasing the price for "excess" messages over
you plan limit from $.05 to $.10 and then to $.15 at least in the case
of Verizon Wireless.  I understand that at least one carrier plans to
start charging $.20 per excess text message. Here is the url to the www
page at the Marketplace radio program www site that has the article:

http://marketplace.publicradio.org/display/web/2008/02/22/keeping_text_message_charges_under_thumb/

Best Regards,

John Holmblad

Acadia Secure Networks, LLC