emptied calendar

Hendrik Boom <hendrik at topoi.pooq.com> writes:

> I tried posting on this yesterday, but the message seems to have gone
> astray.
> I've installed some gpe utilities on top of the factory-installed OS2007
> on my N800.
>
> Yesterday, when I pulled my N800 out of my briedcase, I noticed that:
>   (1) it was already on
>   (2) the calendar program had lost *all* my appointments, although my
>   to-do list was intact.

I have had problems that files can not be read after a re-boot. Going
to the directory in an xterm solved that problem today. So have you
checked that the gpe-files are readable? Have you checked that the
file system has not been corrupted?

My strategy to avoid these kind of things is to take backup often
(daily at least) and if the todo list or calender database become
corrupted I can always restore from the backup.

--
/Tommy Persson