Configure & use OpenVPN

sebastian maemo wrote:
> I'm using vpnc... I could help about that...
>
> Salut,
> Sebas.
>
> 2008/2/9, James Knott <james.knott at rogers.com
> <mailto:james.knott at rogers.com>>:
>
>     I just installed OpenVPN on my N800 & OS2008, but I don't see any info
>     on using it.  Is there any?
>
>     tnx jk

I use OpenVPN on my home network, but there's lots of info available on
it.  My firewall, where the VPN terminates is SUSE Linux and the other
end is also SUSE on my personal notebook and Windows on my work
notebook.  In both cases, I had something to work with to get OpenVPN
configured etc.  I'll have to do some searching to see what I can find.