conserv battery live

On Feb 4, 2008 2:21 AM, Ryan Pavlik <abiryan at ryand.net> wrote:
> Andres Vargas - zodman wrote:
> > somebody know abouts tips for make my battery during more time ?
> I'd suggest searching the archives and InternetTabletTalk.com for
> hints.  What I do is turn down screen brightness and disable bluetooth
> and wifi if I really need battery, enabling only what I need.

Along with Ryan's suggestions, the things I do are:
- Set display "Brightness period" to the lowest setting that is usable.
- Set "Switch off display" to lowest setting that is usable.
- Make sure that the apps that you use are not constantly running
processes in the background. Sometimes it means not installing the
apps. Sometimes it means turning town refresh frequencies. Sometimes
this means not running the desktop applet portion of applications.
- When not mobile, keep the tablet plugged in so that the battery is
completely full when you leave the proximity of a power socket. The
charging circuit will stop charging when the battery is full.

Doing these things, the only time I run out of battery is when I use
my tablet *a lot* during the day.
If you are running out of battery in an unusually short period of
time, you might have a faulty battery. It is known to happen.

/Mike