Getting a N810 abroad

  Just google n810 and buy it online from a US dealer, ship to where you
are going to be in the US.  US n810 deals are currently running just
under $400 or around 270 EU, although I'd double check on it being in
stock before ordering.

    * If a shop has a store the state you are having it shipped to, you
      will pay the sales tax.  If not, no sales tax, just shipping, and
      sometimes that's free...
    * If you are going to be in California, you can order from a shop
      that is in CA (California).  It will ship in 2-3 days to you, or
      less.  You'll pay CA sales tax, which is something between 7.25 &
      8.75% depending upon location.
    * If you order from a shop outside of CA and ship into CA, you'll
      avoid sales tax.
    * Some, such as Buy.com may have no shipping charge deals, but I'm
      not sure about if they are located in CA or not, so who knows
      about sales tax.
    * As a point of reference, it usually takes about a week or more to
      get something shipped from NY to CA.

   Also, you can Google up some options when it comes to getting an EU
charger for back in EU.  Nokia provides one for less than $10 US.
Although, come to thing about it, I sort of recall when I was in Spain
last summer, the regular US Nokia charger adapted to EU use with a
simple plug adapter -- however, I'd double check on that before trying
it...