Canola2 beta

Same problem as with the first beta.

I have at least 30 albums on my flash card that the built in media
player sees just fine.  Canola2 only shows me 7 of them.  There is
something messed up with the way Canola finds music.

Canola1 never had this issue.  Basically Canola2, unusable for music at
the moment unless I'm missing some hidden feature.  Yes I did enable
Canola2 to look at my flash card by the way, have rebooted nothing
works.

Cheers