Nokia NXXX With A Phone!

On Jan 24, 2008 5:01 PM, Julio Biason <julio at juliobiason.net> wrote:
> On 25/01/2008, at 7:13 AM, Alfredo J. Fabretti wrote:
>
> > I agree, add cell phone support to the next tablet and it'll be the
> > killer device (yeah, I know the battery usage issue).
>
> Yeah, and then we would have to sign with a telephone company too, a
> la iPhone + AT&T deal...

That's in part up to Nokia. They can release the phone without a deal
if they choose and then the phone would be unlocked. Of course that
means less revenue for them, but it has to be better to increase
market share and miss out on a little revenue. It's not like it is a
brand new product like the iPhone or OpenMoko. They are ahead of the
game thanks to this wonderful community. Cmon Nokia! Step up to the
plate! It's time to give back.

--
Thanks,
Aaron Newcomb