Nokia NXXX With A Phone!

Interestingly clearwire announced they plan to offer voip using sip
today.  As I am sure you all know they are sprint's partner in wimax
so it's not hard to connect the dots here.

We already have a sip stack and always on makes it quite easy to do
voice ... Assuming you live or work within an available market.