Memory Full (Installing Apps on SD Cards on the N800)

On Wed, Jan 23, 2008 at 03:03:04PM -0500, Russ Wenner wrote:
> Is it possible to have applications install on the SD cards instead of the
> built in memory?

Not easily.

> I am getting "not enough memory" warnings while trying to
> install applications (I must have more and more applications! :-)

Time to remove some.

> I am running an N800 with OS2008.

Or move the big sample movies songs and multilingual user manuals from
the internal memory to a SD card.  Maemo Mapper also defaults to
downloading its maps into the internal memory, and can fill it up pretty
quickly.

Marius Gedminas
--
"Wipe Info uses hexadecimal values to wipe files. This provides more security
than wiping with decimal values."